A delicious and healthy dinner for anyone!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 4 People
- Category: Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger
- 8 cups Chopped Fresh Bok Choy
- 2 tablespoons Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 dash Salt And Ground Pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add bok choy and soy sauce cook 3 to 5 minutes, until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.