On of our favorite Bok Choy recipes.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 4 People
- Category: Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans, Ends trimmed, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 3 Baby Bok Choy, Sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Fish Sauce
- 1 dash Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- In a wok or large saute pan, add the grapeseed oil and when almost smoking, add the onions and bell peppers. Saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the green beans and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the bok choy, garlic, soy sauce, and fish sauce and saute until just wilted. Add pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.